What's new
I've never once used my Reco with the kick harness. I'm not even sure why I ever would tbh.
Could you use it to passthrough cps2 to other kick harnesses like cps1? If you weren't running from the molex connection terminal inside the cab I guess.

I probably wouldn't use it either, just thinking of where it could be handy.

AH! SF2 auto-turbo spam Ryu's light kick into dizzy, np. :playful: No carpel tunnel!

Could you use it to passthrough cps2 to other kick harnesses like cps1?
Sure, I've got an adapter board that turns a CPS2 kick cable into CPS1. But it's really the same thing, I'll never need autofire on a fighting game. Maybe for giggles for some reason, like your example, but realistically it's basically a shmup tool for me at least.

I'm just saying, if the CPS2 kick is the only issue I think most people would happily get one without it. It's a great little board, when I use mine I'm grateful for it. Mashing a fire button ain't it for me, that's RSI city for my arms lol.

I’d like one of these when they’re available, like others I don’t mind without the kick connector.
Thank you for making more!

This is awesome, Please add me for two when they become available.

If I have a Capcom cab, theoretically, I'd be able to use this, the cab's kick harness and a 1 slot mvs and remap the buttons however I like, right? Can I make it like:
B C D
A
or
A B. | A C
C D. | B D

Last edited:
If I have a Capcom cab, theoretically, I'd be able to use this, the cab's kick harness and a 1 slot mvs and remap the buttons however I like, right? Can I make it like:
B C D
A
or
A B. | A C
C D. | B D
Correct. Besides the rapid-fire, the RECO PCB allows for button remapping, so it might come in handy in cabinets with 6 button panels - and that's when you need the kick harness connected to the RECO.

Correct. Besides the rapid-fire, the RECO PCB allows for button remapping, so it might come in handy in cabinets with 6 button panels - and that's when you need the kick harness connected to the RECO.
Sweet. I'm in for one for sure. I'll watch the thread for updates!

I'm pretty sure I'd want one of these for the repro mini cute. If you're making a list, I'm down for one! If not, thread is now watched..

Super great news.
I’m in for at least one (more would be great but if they are going to be limited in numbers everyone should get the opportunity to get it).
Thanks again.

Posted earlier in the thread but still super keen for at least one. Checking this thread throughout the day everyday, any word on when we can expect ordering to go live RGB?

Back