What's new
Yeah if they're factory joined, it'd be a little tiny trace that you need to cut

Hi.
Thanks for the great guide.
i'm in a quite bit difficult...
Could someone guide me converting a puzz loop2 into an eco fighters?
Here is the romlist of ecofghtr
YaMJYAsh.jpg

Do i need also the infinikey?
Or it exist a decrypted romset for it too?
Thanks
:)

Last edited:
Decrypted set : http://cps2.avalaunch.net/

Romset ready for 27c322 ep-rom (need prg rom of your choice (ep-rom 27c4096) ) : https://mega.nz/file/AXdCnCSL#7BXywg_MtaUT7KZh5yKRV1v_Gug7bVNmJNfjgwXMKok
Thanks mate.
Just the last questions.
So i will need 27c4096 for the
uec.01
ueced.03
ueced.04
ueced.05
ueced.06
and the 27c322 for everything else
uec.1112m
uec.1114m
uec.1116m
uec.1118m
uec.1120m
Do i need to burn qsound.bin too? (if so i need to put it in ROM1 with 27C010??)
That's all?
No pal to be burned?

UEC.01 is 27c010

ueced.03
ueced.04
ueced.05
ueced.06 are 27c4096

uec.1112m
uec.1314m
uec.1516m
uec.1718m
uec.1920m are 27c322

use jumpers config same as progear and use a PAL G

Qsound.bin is just used for mame.

If you have pzloop2 with simms normally jumpers and pal are good

UEC.01 is 27c010

ueced.03
ueced.04
ueced.05
ueced.06 are 27c4096

uec.1112m
uec.1314m
uec.1516m
uec.1718m
uec.1920m are 27c322

use jumpers config same as progear and use a PAL G

Qsound.bin is just used for mame.
Thanks mate.
Last question.
PAL G...if i don't have in the Puzz Loop 2 B board, could be bought somewhere (or i can just buy a GAL16V8 and burn it (but in that case, burn it with which data??))?
Sorry for this very noob questions....but i'm not very familiar with CPS2...(as you can clearly see :D )

I have all the original rom chips for Sf zero and the infinikey associated with it. It is the hispanic version. Would this set be compatible with other region B boards?

I have all the original rom chips for Sf zero and the infinikey associated with it. It is the hispanic version. Would this set be compatible with other region B boards?
If you kept the PAL3 as well and set the jumpers on the new board, then it should be fine.

Hey dudes !
Looking to convert some games here, but i can't find a link to download the roms and then apply the converted roms (For this, i have the link)
Anyone can help?

Hey dudes !
Looking to convert some games here, but i can't find a link to download the roms and then apply the converted roms (For this, i have the link)
Anyone can help?
Many times you would use the ROMs directly from MAME, except for ones like Progear where people have published a combined ROM set.

If you don't plan on a key injection solution i.e. infinikey, use decrypted program roms like the Avalaunch set for the applicable roms.

@skate323k137 I used the decrypted avalaunch set for many games to revive them but, i'm in trouble with one of them.
I have a MSH vs Street fighter Hipanic (Orange) board.
Tried with the Avalaunch set but it boot up in a Solid green screen. Any idea?
Thank you !

@skate323k137 I used the decrypted avalaunch set for many games to revive them but, i'm in trouble with one of them.
I have a MSH vs Street fighter Hipanic (Orange) board.
Tried with the Avalaunch set but it boot up in a Solid green screen. Any idea?
Thank you !
I am not positive right away; have you a Suicide tester ROM?

Back