What's new
This seems to be a must have!
I would like to be put on the waiting list for
  • HAS supergun
  • CPS2 kick harness
  • CPS1 kick harness
  • HD15 adapter PCB
So now I just need to wait? :) Thanks!

Jeez, this HAS is blowing up. I'm waiting for the next revision before I put myself down for one too though.

i want to be in the list for the new revision (whenever it comes, lol)

I would like one as well with all accessories. @RGB sent you a DM.

Thanks!!

Hope there are enough of us here that you can do a run.

I've got v2.1 and I love it. I'm really considering upgrading to this version just so I have access to those add-on accessories.

I would like to be put on the waiting list for
  • 1x HAS supergun
  • 2x Sega Saturn to JAMMA joypad converter
  • 1x CPS2 kick harness
  • 1x HD15 adapter PCB
EDIT: sent PM to RGB.

Last edited:
Coming from Games with Issues
Is it possible to press “select” button with HAS Supergun? I mean mapping some joypad button to pins #26/#d ?
Is it’s possible to have a PDF copy of the manual in order to study HAS Supergun features beforehand?

Thank you in advance
Best regards

Locutus73

Yes, it's possible, HAS offers six outputs per player via the JAMMA connector (so this includes button 5/MVS "select"). PM me your email address and I'll send you the instruction manual.

Hi RGB, I replied to you with what I need and which adapters by PM.

Hello RGB, I sent you a PM about a supergun order. But I'm not sure if that's how it works here, or should I post here?

Thank you, it's always better to send a PM. I'll answer to all PMs today.

Hi,
newbie here, I was searchin' for infos about getting a Supergun and I landed here after SmokeMonster's interview in last RetroRGB podcast.

I'd like to be put in list to buy HAS with all options, what should I do besides posting here?

Thanks.

EDIT: sent PM to RGB.

Anyone know the best way to get the 8 PIN DIN video output the HAS outpus onto a CRT with RCA/component?
And likewise the cheapest way?
Thank you!

Anyone know the best way to get the 8 PIN DIN video output the HAS outpus onto a CRT with RCA/component?
Thank you!
RGB offers a component, S-Video output board that plugs into the HAS

Got mine today and I have to say this thing is quite impressive and thanks so much! My only suggestion for future orders is asking the person if they use any sort of Jamma extension cable. The CPS2 kick harness for mine is too short to reach the HAS as I use an extension cable but it's not a huge issue. Turned out I had spare plugs to crimp my own longer harness which fixed that. The main reason I use an extension cable is I don't like having something hang off the Jamma edge and some boards have it set relatively high in comparison to where the board would sit once mounted.

Edit: that said I do have a question though - is it possible to wire up the 3p/4p adapter with the VGA port or do the two boards rub up against one-another (while retaining the plexi)? This thing is so cute once all put together that I kind of regret not getting the adapter and am considering ordering one with some harnesses (hopefully longer though! ;) )

Last edited:
Reactions: RGB
Thank you!
RGB offers a component, S-Video output board that plugs into the HAS
he ran out and won't restock soon, so I'm not sure what route to go to getting video out

Back