What's new
  • Audio attenuation
Sorry if this has been covered to death in the last 191 pages, but… does the audio attenuation mean the HAS is safe to use with gcompsw/gscartsw? IIRC superg indicated that the main issue with superguns has been amplified audio exceeding any reasonable levels that gcompsw or gscartsw could handle.

Edit: Never mind, found some discussion about it in this thread. tl;dr:
I use my HAS with the gscartsw. No problem. Just be sure to configure the HAS for buffered 75 Ohm sync.

Last edited:
Pre-order was submitted for a HAS last week. I decided I'm going to use one of these to test everyone's boards before shipping them out : )

Now I have to start paying attention to my email for the first time in years so I don't miss the email when it's time to order lol.

@DJtheGamer - Not at all, the pre-order is still open :)

Pre-order was submitted for a HAS last week. I decided I'm going to use one of these to test everyone's boards before shipping them out : )

Now I have to start paying attention to my email for the first time in years so I don't miss the email when it's time to order lol.
Hey, that's awesome!

I plan to message everyone from the pre-order list by the end of this week, so please check your spam folder if you don't get it by Friday.

Custom cables worked great with the printmaker PSU covers. Easy to swap PSUs and superguns now.

1F062DE2-C820-4449-BEBF-0E54DD6D17DA.jpeg

A9F8937B-D608-46CE-9B43-48CD745EDB66.jpeg

What’s everyone using for A/V out? I got a Retro Access XRGB SCART cable, but it would be nice also to have a component option since almost everything else I have is component.
Edit: Read through the thread history a bit more. Sounds like the HAS supports RGB, so SCART and BNC will work without hassle, but I would need an RGB to YPbPr converter for component. I’ll just stick with SCART, then.

Last edited:
  • CPS2 Player 3 and Player 4 harness for the 3P4P adapter (colours may vary) - [temporarily unavailable]
  • Konami Player 3 and Player 4 harness for the 3P4P adapter (compatible with X-Men, TNMNT I & II, Sunset Riders, Simpsons, Bucky O'Hare, Dark Adventure, Metamorphic Force, G.I. Joe) (colours may vary) - [temporarily unavailable]
Any plan to bring these back? How about cables for other platforms, like Taito F3?

Edit: Started a thread looking for cables. @dos is looking into making Taito F3 cables and selling them, and I'll gladly be the guinea pig.

Last edited:
Posting up positive A+ no shill feedback for this device after using it as my main Supergun for some time now.

I have it hooked up to a Meanwell RT-85A as @PascalP @kikaso recommend and that seems to work really well with every board/multi I’ve thrown at it. The supplied power cables forks were a little too big for the MW PSU terminals but I just squished them with some pliers. No biggie. Just throwing it out there in case smaller forks can be supplied for Meanwell users on request?

The 3P/4P adapter and cables from @RGB
are superb quality but so far I’ve just used the CPS-2 one with AvP and it works great. Still gotta get to Konami and CPS-1. The snap in of the cable is so satisfying!

It’s definitely got my co-sign as best Supergun on the market. I can finalky understand what all you guys were yapping about now :) The Axunworks JJ-CBOX will still get used for JVS stuff, but the HAS is now my JAMMA gun of choice.

The quality is really fantastic and features/install/instructions are very well thought out. I haven’t even explored the button mapping stuff yet because the Undamned adapters and everything else are mapped perfectly out the box.

The C-Sync regeneration feature recently helped me out with a troublesome board. Another point of difference from competing devices.

P.S. I need to get one of your extension cables when they come back in stock @RGB as the stack with the 3P/4P adapter and plexi covers is pretty heavy and weighs down when using fat stacks like the CPS-1 Multi. I have one or the A-P extensions cables Frank_fjs made me but it seems to loose a lot of voltage by the time it reaches the board.

Last edited:
It’s definitely got my co-sign as best Supergun on the market. I can finalky understand what all you guys were yapping about now :) The Axunworks JJ-CBOX will still get used for JVS stuff, but the HAS is now my JAMMA gun of choice.
The HAS does work great with my Naomi2 board. As long as you got something like a Capcom IO with a JAMMA interface you can use your HAS to play some JVS as well.

Posting up positive A+ no shill feedback for this device after using it as my main Supergun for some time now.

I have it hooked up to a Meanwell RT-85A as @PascalP @kikaso recommend and that seems to work really well with every board/multi I’ve thrown at it. The supplied power cables forks were a little too big for the MW PSU terminals but I just squished them with some pliers. No biggie. Just throwing it out there in case smaller forks can be supplied for Meanwell users on request?

The 3P/4P adapter and cables from @RGB
are superb quality but so far I’ve just used the CPS-2 one with AvP and it works great. Still gotta get to Konami and CPS-1. The snap in of the cable is so satisfying!

The quality is really fantastic and features/install/instructions are very well thought out. I haven’t even explored the button mapping stuff yet because the Undamned adapters and everything else are mapped perfectly out the box.

The C-Sync regeneration feature recently helped me out with a troublesome board. Another point of difference from competing devices.

P.S. I need to get one of your extension cables when they come back in stock @RGB as the stack with the 3P/4P adapter and plexi covers is pretty heavy and weighs down when using fat stacks like the CPS-1 Multi. I have one or the A-P extensions cables Frank_fjs made me but it seems to loose a lot of voltage by the time it reaches the board.
Glad the PSU is working well for you! I had to do same with fork connectors. I used some side cutters to thin them out—no big deal, as you said.

With regards to the HAS, I totally agree with all of your points. The best endorsement I can give is that I never think about it. It’s just one of those pieces of kit where you set it up once and it just works all of the time. No drama and no messing with it if you don’t want to.

@RGB - Do you will have in the future some " Player 3 and Player 4 harness for the 3P4P adapter" because i order with my HAS the 3P4P adapter but i don't have the harness :S

HAS v4.1, P3P4 module, jamma extension….all is absolutly Perfect to play with the last multiCPS1-1.5 from Darksoft 😍

Attachments

• 1108B723-F744-4AF1-A7AC-550690EF94C9.jpeg
    1108B723-F744-4AF1-A7AC-550690EF94C9.jpeg
    222.1 KB · Views: 118
  • CFFD359F-7316-4284-8E46-86A1EA8A4367.jpeg
    CFFD359F-7316-4284-8E46-86A1EA8A4367.jpeg
    199.8 KB · Views: 111
  • A4932D49-5E06-4A0A-843D-EEDFF38FF436.jpeg
    A4932D49-5E06-4A0A-843D-EEDFF38FF436.jpeg
    321.4 KB · Views: 114
I can't believe I missed this. I just blew up my Retroelectronik I've been using for years by plugging in the 12V backwards accidentally. I filled out the Pre-order form. This time I'm buying TWO because I'm not going to let my stupidity leave me with a second rate supergun and this one looks awesome. Can't wait!

Back